What are we about?Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re looking for an excuse to play like you did when you were a kid.
- You don’t really feel connected to your co-workers, boss, clients or even those in your community.
- You are often tired, stressed out or just not feeling physically at your best.
- There are days when even surrounded by others you feel lonely.
- You know it’s important to teach your kids to be kind or compassionate, but what does that mean?
What do we believe?
- Kindness is universal and transcends national, religious, political and socioeconomic boundaries
- Kindness leads to positive healthy human connection
- Kindness builds trust
- Kindness builds community
- Kindness inspires kindness
- Kindness promotes physical and emotional health
- Kindness is needed by all – not just the lovable
- Kindness is the path forward for a peaceful harmonious world